I’m Kyle. I live in NW Indiana. I’m here to express my ideas, promote my work and hopefully meet some like-minded people. I’m every bit as serious as I am easy-going and sarcastic. My personality is a bit of a jumbled up anomaly, as you’ll soon discover:
- I run a personal interest website called Living Vicariously.
- My personality type is “INFJ” (introverted-iNtuitive-feeling-judging). In a nutshell, I’m a highly sentimental, selectively emotive stubborn perfectionist, and I spend far too much time alone. Ever see that episode of The Simpsons where Bart becomes “isolated and weird” because he has to spend his whole summer indoors due to a broken leg? That’s me. Only my legs are fully functional.
- I’m a rational cynic-in-denial who tries to be positive but falters each and every time. Follow me today and enjoy my onslaught of diatribes against the absentminded masses and mislead “progressives”.
- I’m a huge video game fan and a Nintendo enthusiast. My primary interest lies with the 80s and 90s, but I also enjoy many modern games. I review games on YouTube under the “Vicarious Views” series.
- I’m also a big fan of music and albums. I collect vinyl records of some of my favorite bands and/or albums. I enjoy many genres, most of which I can’t be bothered to properly classify. So, here’s an impromptu band collage!
Porcupine Tree | The Dear Hunter | Miles Davis | Anathema | Tool | Agalloch | Bon Iver | At the Drive-In | Pink Floyd | John Coltrane | Dredg | Steven Wilson | Explosions in the Sky | Hiromi | Mew | Opeth | Orphaned Land | Maudlin of the Well | Jimi Hendrix Experience | A Perfect Circle | ISIS | Bôa | Blackfield | Mastodon | Demians | Gazpacho | Anglagard
- I’m a huge WWE/wrestling fan, and I very well may be a walking encyclopedia on the subject. My favorite of all-time is Bret Hart, and my favorite currently is CM Punk. Speaking of which…
- Quick loves: 90s nostalgia, Steven Wilson, cilantro rolls, self-improvement, technology, cats, logos, Seinfeld, creative writing, Maddox (writer), snack foods, polite people, passionate people, spicy Thai/Indian/Mexican food, and general wit.
- Quick hates: slang parroting, mindless self-indulgence, social justice radicals, neocon jerk-offs, propaganda, and being molested by 3 dozen animated gifs in a 24hr period. Tumblr is Hell on Earth.
If you dig me/my blog/my site/my videos, please shoot me a message or follow me! I rarely make first contact - just how I am - so please don’t be shy. I’m looking to meet compatible people!